Saturday, 10 August 2013

SECRET CODES OF OPERA MINI

opera logo

Most of us use opera mini on our phone for browsing as its quite famous and easy to use and also it is provided inbuilt with many phones.

But do you know there are some secret codes of opera mini? If not, Now you'll be

To use them just type the codes in the "enter address" field of opera mini (remove the http:// then type the codes)

So, here's the list:

config: or opera:config

Access the secret setting menu.

debug: or server:version

View the version and some informations about the opera mini and your phone

server:source - Display the current page's source code

opera:cache - displays the size and URL of cached pages and images

feed:list - Go to the Feeds page

server:refresh - refreshes the current page

o:A

Go to opera mini start page....

o:B

View main menu in a full screen....

o:C
View the tool menu screen in a full screen....

o:I
Go to setting menu....

o:J
Go to help menu screen....

o:L
View the shortcut command list....

o:M
Go to page info screen....

o:V
Go to history list screen....

o:X
Go to about opera page.... (menu, ~tool, ~help, ~about)

o:Y
Bookmark the current page...

o:Z
View all your bookmarks...

o:$
Go to "failed to connect" screen...

opera:about
View some information about Opera company....

opera:blank
View a plain blank page...

opera:cache
View all your cached items...

server:reset
Clear all your cookies...

myopera:async
Synchronize your bookmarks to opera mini syncrhonization service...

myopera:login
Login to opera mini syncrhonization service...

myopera:logout
Logout to opera mini syncrhonization service...

myopera:signup
Signup to opera mini syncrhonization service...

myopera:term
View the term of service of opera mini syncrhonization service...

myopera:///b
Go to more bookmark section...

myopera:///n
Go to note syncronization service...

myopera:///n/af
Create a new folder in note syncronization service...

myopera:///n/an
Create a new note in note syncronization service...

10 comments:

  1. My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was totally right.
    This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!

    Thanks!

    Here is my web-site psn cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want a Premium Minecraft Account check out this generator.
    With it you can generate a unique Minecraft Premium Account which
    no one else has! You can Download the Free Premium Minecraft Account Generator http://www.minecraftfreakz.tk

    Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I
    have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to
    your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete


  3. Also visit my webpage - web page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as
    though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You obviously know what youre talking about,
    why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us
    something informative to read?

    Look into my blog post ... temple run 2 cheats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using?
    I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future but
    I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.

    The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!


    Here is my weblog :: password cracker

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you wоuld lіκe to gгow your κnowledge onlу κееp visiting thuis wеbsite and be updateԁ with the latest neωs pοsted hеre.



    Here is my homepage: channel 8 cleveland

    ReplyDelete
  7. This text is priceless. How can I find out more?

    my web page coupons for las vegas attractions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found you by accident,
    while I was browsing on Digg for something
    else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post
    and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have saved it and
    also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
    read more, Please do keep up the awesome job.
    SoundCloud Downloader http://Jmp2.in/soundclouddownloader is the easiest way to download songs directly to your computer.

    You can download any song on SoundCloud. Just click and
    download high quality mp3 files.
    SoundCloud Downloader - download music from SoundCloud easily!
    Break limits with this awesome SoundCloud Downloader!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great delivery. Solid arguments. Keep up the good work.

    My webpage ... candy crush saga cheats

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice article, exactly what I needed.

    my blog; ps3 free

    ReplyDelete

If you appreciate our work, like us on facebook , http://facebook.com/cooltechieworld