Sunday, 20 January 2013

Sony xperia Z : The Waterproof Superb smart phone by Sony


The Sony Xperia Z is a touchscreen enabled, full HD Android Smartphone [ 3 ] designed, developed, and marketed by Sony Electronics. The phone was announced by Sony at CES 2013 ; the official launch date has not been confirmed. The Xperia Z will be released with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Sony XperiaZ will be priced at A$749 in Australia, €739 in Finland and 699$ in Germany. The phone is setfor a global release in 1st Quarter 2013. [ 1 ] Sony has built the phone to be dust and water resistant.

The Sony Xperia Z has a full 1080pscreen. The screen is 5" with a resolution of 1920x1080. The Xperia Z has approximately 443 ppi density. The Sony Xperia Z is also dust-proof and submersible water resistant for up to 30 minutes. The phone has a 13mp primary rear-facing camera with Sony's Exmor RS sensor for mobile which makes it the world's first smartphone with high dynamic range imaging (HDRI) full HD video [ 4 ] and the world's highest resolution phone front facing camera with 2.2mp. Both the front and back of the phone are covered in Dragontrail glass manufactured by Asahi GlassCo. .
The phone dimensions are stated to be 139 x 71 x 7.9 mm and weight is 146 grams (including battery). It comes with a Li-ion battery of 2330mAh capacity. The Xperia Z will ship with a 1.5Ghz quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor and have 2048 MB of RAM. The phone is 4G capable, supporting LTE.

General
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 -C6602, C6603
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - C6603
HSDPA 850 / 900/ 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - C6602
4G Network LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 - C6603
SIM Micro-SIM
Announced 2013, January
Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2013, March
Body
Dimensions 139 x 71 x 7.9 mm (5.47 x 2.80 x 0.31 in)
Weight 146 g (5.15 oz)
- IP57 certified - dust and water resistant
- Water proof upto 1 meter and 30 minutes
Display
Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches(~441 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
Protection Shatter proof and scratch-resistant glass
- Timescape UI
- Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
Sound
Alert types Vibration; MP3 ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory
Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB
Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
Data
GPRS Up to 107 kbps
EDGE Up to 296 kbps
Speed HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.8 Mbps;LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
NFC Yes
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL)
Camera
Primary 13.1 MP, 4128x3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, facedetection, imagestabilization, HDR, sweep panorama
Video Yes, 1080p@30fps, continuous autofocus, videolight, video stabilizer, HDR
Secondary Yes, 2.2 MP, 1080p@30fps
Features
OS Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), planned upgrade to v4.2 (Jelly Bean)
Chipset Qualcomm MDM9215M / APQ8064
CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait
GPU Adreno 320
Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
Browser HTML5
Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
Colors Black, White, Purple
- SNS integration
- TV-out (via MHLA/V link)
- Active noise cancellation withdedicated mic
- MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/Flac player
- Document viewer
- Photo viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial
- Predictive text input
Battery
Non-removable Li-Ion 2330 mAhbattery
Stand-by Up to 550 h (2G)/ Up to 530 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 11 h (2G) /Up to 14 h (3G)
Music play Up to 40 h

14 comments:

  1. After I initially commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time
    a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the exact same
    comment. Perhaps there is a way you are able to remove me
    from that service? Appreciate it!
    My web site ... new facebook games for 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I initially commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time
    a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the exact same
    comment. Perhaps there is a way you are able to remove me
    from that service? Appreciate it!
    My web site ... new facebook games for 2012

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can unsubscribe from comments by email at any time; just click the unsubscribe link in the comment emails you receive.
    Or, alternatively, you can click the"Unsubscribe" link on the blog's comment page. Then, just as when you subscribed to comments by email, you'll be taken to a confirmation page where you can confirm your unsubscription.

    More info at http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=79117

    If your problem still dont resolve reply via comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are genuinely impressive ideas in concerning blogging.
    You have touched some nice points here. Any way keep up wrinting.
    Here is my page - adderall online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and
    I am waiting for your further post thanks once
    again.
    Look into my web blog hotmail inbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exceptional post but I was wanting to know if you could write a
    litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!
    Feel free to surf my blog post ... abuse of power michael savage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my blog so i came to go back the desire?
    .I am trying to in finding things to enhance my web site!I suppose its adequate to make use of some of your
    ideas!!
    Here is my page :: wilshirelanguage.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really when someone doesn't be aware of after that its up to other users that they will help, so here it occurs.
    my web site: www.bulainc.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty pleased to find this great site. I need to to thank you for ones time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and I have you saved to fav to look at new stuff on your website.
    Look at my website ; facebook fan page

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read this article completely сoncerning the ԁifference of latest and prevіous technologies,
    it's remarkable article.

    Feel free to visit my page; laptop
    Also see my page :: laptop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

    Also visit my homepage: Private Krankenversicherung vergleichen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ηellο superb blog! Does гunnіng a blοg like thiѕ rеquire a
    laгge amount of woгk? I have very little expertise in coding but
    I had beеn hoping to start my own blοg in the near future.
    Anyway, if yοu have any suggestіons or tips for new
    blog owneгѕ please share. I underѕtand this is off subject however I simply ωаnted to ask.
    Thanks a lot!

    my website - may tinh

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really good stuff, It is very nice and informative blog on Xperia... sandstone tiles

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had beеn hoping to start my own blοg in the near future. Anyway, if yοu have any suggestіons or tips for new blog owneгѕ please share. I underѕtand this is off subject however I simply ωаnted to ask.

    WANT TO KNOW THE LATEST PRICE OF LENSES CHECK OUT OLYMPUS SLR LENSES

    ReplyDelete

If you appreciate our work, like us on facebook , http://facebook.com/cooltechieworld