1] Hide your Folder Icon in Nokia S40 mobile.
First create an empty folder with any name,
Inside this folder make ur folder with .ota extension (for ex. Folder1.ota)
Note:Never save it in the root of your c:/
2] Decorate your mobile gallery in Nokia S40. Rename your folder to .nth extension. (For Ex. Folder.nth )
3] Increase volume of radio and Music Player in nokia s40. Go to setting >> enhancement setting >> use text phone > turn it to YES
4] Want to hang your friends mobile. Go to your message editor, write any 25 letters followd by dots....... Like this.. Dots should be more dan 120. Now send this msg to ur frnd., n see magic ( Work with only s30 mobiles like 1100, 1110, 1208, 2100 etc.)
5] Hide Folder without any Software in Nokia S40 phones
This trick is very simple friends.You don’t need any thing for this trick. Just simply follow the steps and your work will be done.
1. Create a folder of any name like abc.
2. Move the files you want to hide.
3. Now just add the extension .jad like if you have abc folder rename it to abc.jad.
4. Now create another folder in same directory with the same name but different extension of .jar. (example abc.jar)
5. now your main folder will hide and it will not be shown. To simply see the original folder rename the visible folder and your hidden folder will appear.
6] Minimize your s40 nokia mobiles.Open any application and hold press the volume + key. Thants it now your application is minimised.. Enjoy
7] Copy Copyrighted Tones,Games and Themes in Nokia S40.
1. Go to Nokia's Default Browser. How to Open Default Browser. Go To. Music Player--> Options--> Downloads--> Go To Address--> Erase rtsp://
2. Type the address of the file:
3. Rename the Filename to whatever that you want to copy.
4. Save the file to Memory Card.